Nails by Nature
APPLYING AND REMOVING GEL POLISH with Nails by Nature gel manicure home kit! (video)
1. File to desired shape
2. Gently push back your cuticles
Applying Nails by Nature gel polish
1. Buff your nails. Buffing your nails is important for the gel polish to attach to your nails.
2. Remove nail dust. Soak the pad with acetone to remove nail dust.
3. First coat. Apply thin layer of gel polish and hold for 45 seconds under the nail lamp. Remove gel polish from your cuticles before placing under the lamp.
4. Second Coat. For an even result, we recommend to apply 2 coats of color.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water.
6. Apply cuticle oil. Cuticle oil nourishes and repairs your cuticles
Removing Nails by Nature gel polish
1. Soak the pad with acetone and place it on your nail. Secure the pad with gel polish removal clip.
2. Wait 10 minutes. Gel polish will soften and peel from your nails.
3. Remove gel polish removal clips and gently push the gel polish off your nails with gel polish removal stick.
Products used in the video-
Starter Kit: https://www.nailsbynature.ee/product-page/stardikomplekt
Nail File: https://www.nailsbynature.ee/product-page/nails-by-nature-k%C3%BC%C3%BCneviil
Cuticle Pusher: https://www.nailsbynature.ee/product-page/kuldne-k%C3%BC%C3%BCnenaha-l%C3%BCkkaja
Reusable pads: https://www.nailsbynature.ee/product-page/korduvkasutatavad-padjad
Cuticle Oil: https://www.nailsbynature.ee/product-page/k%C3%BC%C3%BCne%C3%B5li-vitamiinidega